We welcome all artists to display their artwork with our free monthly exhibitions
The theatre bar is a lovely space for local artists, photographers and groups to display their artwork.
If you are an artist or part of a group we would like to welcome you to display your work in our theatre bar. All you need to do is to check you are happy with the terms and conditions and sales agreement. Then download the form here Bar Exhibition Booking Form 2018 with which month you would like to display, please note we will do our best to give you your preferred month but these will be issued on a first come first serve basis, and send the form back to the theatre. Please note that we are fully booked for 2017 but have free spaces from March 2018.
We will then contact you to confirm all of the details for your exhibition.
Terms & Conditions
- Monthly spaces will be given to artists on a first come first serve basis.
- All artwork must hang on the walls in the theatre bar.
- Your exhibition will only be open to the public on the 2nd Saturday of the month between 10am – 12pm and during the time that the theatre is open for performances and events.
- All artwork must be for sale and exhibitor must agree to the sales agreement which can be found here.
- Please note that our bar is used by children and so artwork should be suitable.
1. The Blakehay Theatre agrees to sell the products supplied by the above on it’s premises and on behalf of the above.
2. The Blakehay Theatre will accept responsibility for products after they are hung, but regarding customer returns and faulty products, The Blakehay Theatre will not accept any financial liability. If a seller’s product has been damaged or the quality has been reduced due to display purposes, The Blakehay Theatre will accept financial responsibility for the cost of the item.
3. Sellers are requested to review and update their stock every 2 weeks. If the contract is terminated, there will be a surcharge of £5 per day if stock is not collected within one week.
4. The Blakehay Theatre will receive 20% of the sales made, with the seller setting the prices so that their own costs are covered.
5. Payment is made through an invoicing procedure to Weston-super-Mare Town Council, Grove House, Grove Park, Weston-super-Mare, BS23 2QJ.
6. The Blakehay Theatre will advise sellers of stock sold and how to complete the invoicing procedure.
7. This agreement can be terminated by either party on fourteen days of written notice.