This calendar is currently being updated with the availability of facilities during the period of 01st April 2017 – 31st March 2018.
The dates shown are available on a first come, first serve basis, but it is strongly recommended that you arrange a visit to the theatre before booking spaces to ensure they are suitable for your requirements.
To guarantee that these dates and times are available or to check dates you are unsure of, please contact the theatre.
How to hire our spaces?
- We’ve made the Hire Costs and Inclusions 2017-2018 list available here, but we are also happy to adapt and create custom packages to suit your needs. Please note that our prices change on the 1st April each year and the price for your booking is set for the date of the event and not when the booking was made.
- Please check our availability calendar for dates available for booking or contact the theatre.
- You are then able to download our Hirers Agreement Form 2017, with all of the Terms and Conditions of Hire included, complete and return to the theatre with your deposit payment.
- Once we receive this, we will send you confirmation of your booking.
- An invoice for the balance payment will be sent to you 6 weeks before your event by the Weston-super-Mare Town Council Finance Department. Any Ticket sales money will be requested from the Weston-super-Mare Town Council Finance Department the next working day after your event and they will send you any outstanding payment within 30 days of the end of your event.
We do our upmost to ensure that all of our hirers have a fantastic experience at The Blakehay Theatre and so please feel free to contact us if you have any queries on our booking process.